Friday, September 21, 2012

Changes Are Coming

This time next week I hope we are settled into the new apartment. It sees like it is taking forever. Really unfair. It's been ready for a week and nothing really has been moved. Only thing stopping me as always is money. Seriously wherever I ever get hired I will move and stay there til I die.

Kids were suppose to go with their Dad tonight, but of course they are home. It's only going to delay me tomorrow. I am also not too thrilled about a certain person. Almost ready to adjust some of the people in my life. Anyone that does not bring me joy does not need to be included in it.
The pic is Dylan and Gia sleeping the other night. During the day they are trying to kill each other at night they cuddle. Too cute.

In good news, the mission I started is going good. Another mission in town with a physical location is letting me use their store. I hope to help even more people in the future. I really feel that this is my true calling, but I need a job asap. Be blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment