Sunday, September 23, 2012

First Night Home

Welcome to Fall!



Last night was my first night in the new apartment. I think Anna and I did ok. Had to go to Wally World to get a home charger for my cell. I think if I had to be without it I would have gone bananas. lol. 

The hardest part was trying to get Anna to sleep in a new house. She fought it hard, but finally gave up. It didn't help that we were burning up. That little fan helped though. I was proud to have it. 

You know there had to be some drama though. Her father came banging on the window about 10pm. Scared us both to death. He can to pick her up, and then finally I got myself back to sleep. Something in that situation is gonna have to give. 


Woke up this morning to silence. I could actually heard birds singing outside and it's very nice. Got my coffee (mind you some of my free samples! love it!) and settled back onto my bed for breakfast. Since my money is running late I haven't purchased any furniture like couches and chairs. It will happen. 

Not sure if my older two will be home tonight. If so, I really hope they sleep in their own rooms, but I know they probably won't. That is gonna take some time. No pans or pots yet either. I am having some given to me tomorrow, so I got to go through all of that first before I buy new stuff. I'll figure it out. I always do.

I just got to put my foot down to a certain person and their stupid drama. I think it's finally going to come down to something drastic happening before they get it. 



Well I better get back to cleaning. Worst part of moving is cleaning up the old place. It's in a right mess. Got to expect that with kids. Honestly I'm already pooped and ready to go back home. 

Be Blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment