Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Moving On UP!!!

It's been many years in the making, but I am finally getting my own place with the kids. Divorce is behind me, most of drama is below, and now I get to rise above. Finally a place to call mine. It's not much, not really to brag about, but it will be home.

You know there always have to be challenges. I went my day that I was suppose to "move in". It was NOT ready. They did make the repairs not to mention new cabinets. I tell you that I am super excited, but yeah I'm nervous. I lived in the same area twenty years ago, but I'll admit that I have never in my life lived alone. I'll have the kids, but I'll be Barney Five for real.

So all that's left to do is move my furniture and do the cleanup. Which with three kids seems to be tons of hidden "oh heck nah". Found out today my kids are under bed hoarders. What the world?! If it doesn't have a place let's throw it under our bed. Man, when they get their homework done it's on. They are gonna have to get that cleaned up and packed up. I will admit I seriously spoiled my oldest. He's my baby boy, and after his Dad and I broke up I like cradled him, and it's made him mouthy and lazy. Got to get that out of his system.

I know the kids are super excited to have their own rooms for the first time. No more sharing. I am sure this will help them out mentally as well. There is nothing like have space to just breathe and think. Something I haven't done in ages. I hope to find myself in the haystack of needles I built. Soul searching some would call it.

If you pray, pray for our safety and happiness. I pray for all or yours. Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment