Friday, August 24, 2012

TGIF


So it's not super great but here is the new banner for you to use on your sites if you like. Or, to share on your fave social media. Thanks so much if you do. I'm have no idea how to make a link or html thingy just yet.

So as August comes to a close we can expect to get those wonderful runny noses, coughs and God forbid the stomach virus. If you are a Mom you have seen, smelt, heard, and dealt with just about everything stinky. Currently I am getting a whiff of something terrible so I'll make this short. 

Gia just got over her sickness, then Dylan had a day of it, then Anna. Yet it seem to get everyone. Mommy of course can get sick and I can't stop or get any pity. :-) Not that I want any. I just Lysol the total crap out of anything that anyone might put their little paws on. 

My older kids will be living today when the bus gets here. Our school get outs early on Friday. I'm not sure why, but ok. Their Dad works over the road and comes home once a month. He's planning on them to Country Day here in town. It's a day where vendors are set up and they play country music. Local artists and food. That kind of thing. I might head down there for a few and get some pics. 

Hopefully, I'll be living tomorrow to have a little time away. At this point a town or two over would be beautiful. Just to go shopping, even if I don't buy a thing, without having to yell over the store or chase kids would be amazing. A cooked meal I don't have to wash after, and a bed with maybe one kids is .....oh Lord. Heaven. 

Well that diaper is screaming loud clear.....Be Blessed!

Happy Weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment