Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sunday Already??



You you are welcome for that smile. :-) So, this weekend simply flew. We didn't get a thing done and it was magically peaceful. Someone turned a leaf, but I'm gonna still be on guard.

Tomorrow is gonna be rather busy, got to sign papers at the NEW APARTMENT! God, I can hardly wait. I have to pray that some more money comes in . I've spent some of my saving for supplies and things we needed. With kids you will never have enough money. We should be moved in about two to three weeks.

All the kids are better and I'm happy about that. They are in bed now discussing silly things and you know I'm smiling. Anna is with her Dad, so maybe I'll get some sleep here in a bit. Been a little hard the last couple of days falling to sleep.

Went to storage and found some diaries of mine. One was over twenty years old. In bad shape, so I think I better scrapbook them soon. That will give me something to do at the new house. It will be boring for a while til we have some modern stuff like tv, etc.

Well, I'll write more later, got to get in bed. Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment