Friday, August 17, 2012

TGIF

Gia has been out for the last couple of days with a stomach issue. It's starting to add up that she might have to see someone about it. Usually, once a month she comes down with a high fever, throwing up....it's certainly strange. Tonight, she's acting like she is feeling better I really hope so. Can't stand it when my kids are sick.

So, I got word today that my apartment will be ready in a couple of weeks. I a==m very excited even if it's just down the street. Finally, my first place with the kids. I am going to use this time to get on my feet for the larger move. Whether that happen or not we will see. There is only one person who is a constant thorn in my side and that is Anna's "father". As you know if  you follow my blog I call him donor #2.

He really tried for the last couple of weeks to try to get back in with me, and after five years this dude forgot my birthday. Ok, really? He is just on his own planet, and honey I like Earth alright. So, I know what he was thinking this weekend when he wanted me to stay in a hotel with him. Yeah you know too right? Get him some booty and then some groceries when I got my money Sunday. F*cking loser. What kind of man even thinks like that. I also know what he's thinking about MY apartment. He thinks he'll need to over see it and control who's in there....blah blah blah. Well honey I won't be in Neshoba County anymore, and the cops are only a minute away. Thank you Jesus for putting me in the first apartment on the block. It's really going to make things easier.

I would like nothing more to have the man I fell in love with, but for some reason I have to pick the bipolar ones. The ones where you never know who's knocking on the door when they come by. But, mark my words....he will not even have ONE time to show out at my house. I will come completely correct the first time, and he can sit his ass at the jail house. I have just as much right to a decent and peaceful life as anyone else.

Now, I use to live there, and honey even as time marches on things and people and there ways do not. If anything they get worse. You have those people who come to borrow "sugar" and then forget where their own house is. Next thing you know you are missing your salt and pepper shakers. I don't want to be the neighborhood bitch, but I have my kids to think about and unless you are family or one of my top ten best friends you can speak to me through that kitchen window honey.

Life has kinda made me a little hard, but you have to be these days. I am not going to judge you, be racist towards you, in fact I personally believe that we are all brother and sisters and God is our holy father. So, I always try to see into a person's soul and be understanding, but since I'm a larger white folk, some certain persons, and I including white people, think I am green. No street smarts cause I'm been with family many years and had it rather easy. They'll see. But the crowd there is much younger and I'm the old white lady now I'm sure, but I also the old crazy white lady, and maybe that will bring me some peace.

Peace, oh Jesus, how long has it been since I have genuine peace? Nobody talking to and at me about my every little move. It will be strange to be able to totally think for myself. Every decision will be mine, and you know what honey? I can't wait. MORE LATER and BLESSINGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment