Saturday, August 25, 2012

Country Day 2012

Country Day at Union, MS

It's been sprinkling on and off, and I know Mama really didn't feel like walking through it much, so we made a quick look around. As soon as the sun came back out it was just plain miserable. I was sweating like I took a twenty out of the offering plate!


Once she figure out it was alive, closing her eyes to wish it away was the only option...lol

Yum!




 I didn't notice that my big butt was holding up the train. lol

This dude had so many yummies. He even had Tomato preserves!

Jasmine (right) my beautiful niece and her friend.

Her is my kid Gia and Dylan with their "stepmom" Hot and miserable, but smiling...Well Dylan was. I think Gia was completely over it. 

Enter you own joke, cause I know you are thinking it!


Our new local restaurant named after our school mascot. 


My beautiful Annalissa!
So, little awkward moment. While walking around I run into the ex with my kids and the "stepmom". She's not official, but it hurts my feelings to see my kids holding her hands. It has nothing to do about their Dad...it's just time I'm not getting with them. On a kinds event that I never get to take them too. But, like I told my Mom I'm happy to have them all the time, and he can have his few moments.

The looked so miserable and hot and tire. Dylan asked me for money for ice cream, and I almost gave in, but this is his Dad's time and his Dad is suppose to be handling all that. I made the moment brief, and almost cried when I had to walk away from them. I think that is something I'll never get passed.

Anna is gone for the night with her Aunt, and I'm on Lewis Lane waiting for her Dad to get off work. We are trying to be good to each other, and tonight will be a little alone time. We stayed out late shopping last night, and I think some quiet time cooking together, and watching movies will be good. No sense in spending a bunch of money.

Yesterday, he took me to Old Mexico in Philadelphia, MS. I guess you would say that is our favorite spot to go. We had the beef, chicken, and shrimp fajitas. Goodness me it was so wonderful. We order food for Anna, but the poor thing is a little sick, and just wasn't having it.

We went to dirt cheap and I totally cleaned up in hair feathers, earrings, and scarfs. Might resale some of it. I don't know. It takes up a lot of time and effort. Well I'm going to enjoy a few quiet moments before I have to go get donor 2...or my man? Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment